Handcrafted with Love from Vancouver, BC 🍁
Reusable | Eco-Friendly | Washable | Compostable
Beeswax food wrap is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic cling wrap.
They are great for wrapping fruits, veggies, cheese, herbs, sandwiches, leftovers, & more.
Using cold water & mild soap only to clean, they can last anywhere from 6-12 months.
Beeswax wrap has antimicrobial properties that help your food stays fresh longer & reduce food waste.
They make the perfect eco gift for all occasions and everyday staple use.
· Hand-wash only with cold water (mild soap if needed), then air dry
· Avoid hot food as the heat will melt the wax
· Not suitable for liquid food or raw meat/fish
· Use the warmth of your hand to help soften the beeswax while sealing
· With proper care, the beeswax wrap can last for 6-12 months
· Fridge friendly with anti-bacterial properties
· Once the wrap has reached the end of its life, cut into little pieces & compost or rewax ( they also make a great fire starter for those who goes camping)