At Baby Nook this is what we are doing to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- We have one-way traffic signage on the floor. Please maintain a distance of 2 metres while following signage on the floor.
- Masks are now required for everyone before entering the shop. People who cannot wear a mask or who cannot put on/remove a mask on their own are exempt.
- Customers are asked to sanitize their hands before browsing items. Signage with sanitizer is provided at the front of the shop.
- All staff are required to wear masks. We also have a plexiglass barrier between cashier and customer to further prevent spread.
- We are daily sanitizing and cleaning all our surfaces and equipment.
- We have a limit of 3 customers allowed inside the shop at any given time.